In agreement with the Seller, a Purchaser has a possibility to lend sample goods for testing for a precisely defined price and time period, negotiated in advance, prior concluding a purchase contract. Lending fee of sample goods, amount of goods and time needed for individual goods testing are always defined in a document of order.
It is possible to lend only one sample of each type of goods.
Duties of the Purchaser, who commits themselves in case of goods lending to:
- defining exact name of goods of interest and time needed for goods testing,
not longer than 14 calendar days
- avoiding any action which could cause damage of goods or to damage as defined in the article - Guarantee
- using a cable only for the purpose it was made for during the time of lending
- packing goods properly and sending it on the address of the Seller after the end of test period if they do not want to keep tested goods and a purchase contract does not become valid while the Purchaser is responsible for protection and proper packing material
- if the goods are damaged by the action of the Purchaser, the Purchaser commits themselves to keep the
tested goods for the price of new goods or they commit themselves to cover costs needed for repair of goods
- covering all the fees related to goods lending, transport costs or repair costs resp. in the amount as it was defined in a document of order
Goods remain property of Desire Cable Technology up to the execution or termination of the contract during whole period of lending.
Duties of the Seller who commits himself when lending goods:
- to supplying sample of goods which was given in a document of order
- to providing enough time for testing to the Purchaser which was agreed on and is defined in a document of order
- if a contract is not executed, to returning the amount defined in a document of order after reducing it by costs for lending and transport
to the Purchaser after receiving lent goods
the amount is defined as - advance payment
- to sending the Purchaser,in case of execution of purchase contract and after receipt of lent goods,
a new unused tailor-made goods according to individual requirements of the Purchaser standardly according to conditions defined in these trading conditions
- to enabling based on agreement to keep and purchase lent goods while executing the purchase contract with all the rights and duties of the Purchaser as if buying new goods or to enabling a price reduction when agreed on, if lent goods do not meet the specification of new goods anymore
Proceedings when lending goods:
1- the Purchaser defines a type of goods and time period needed for goods testing based on agreement and previous communication, lending period starts on the first day of goods receipt from the shipping company
2- the Purchaser executes payments of a complete amount for goods and their shipping in a selected mode of one of the possibilities defined in a document of order after receipt of a document of order while a document of order contains exact amount of lending fee, shipping costs and
an amount which will be returned to the Purchaser if the purchase contract is not executed and the Purchaser is not interested in other goods, in a document of order defined as - advance payment
In case of lending several sample types of goods the Purchaser pays for individual sample goods whole amount according to the price list.
3- after receipt of the whole amount defined in a document of order the goods of the document of order will be sent to the Purchaser
4- after passing of time needed for individual goods testing and after receipt of lent goods,
if the Purchaser does not want to keep sample goods after the mutual agreement, the Purchaser will be supplied with a new unused tailor-made goods according to their requirements, or if they are not interested in other goods, or if the purchase contract is not executed, that means that the Purchaser will not be interested in placing an order on new goods, the whole amount will be returned to the Purchaser which is defined in the document of order as - advance payment
5- if the Purchaser decides to keep the sample goods, an e-invoice will be sent to him, which will contain a reduction for goods as agreed if the goods do not meet criteria of new goods and a defined amount - reduction will be returned to him as agreed
6- if the Purchaser decides to place an order for new goods, with individual adjustments, based on testing the sample goods, the goods will be sent to him usually according to conditions defined in these trading conditions immediately after receipt of the sample goods
7- if the Purchaser decides to test other goods type from the offer, it is possible to use the amount defined in the document of order as – advance payment as a payment paid already for a next lending with a new document of order, the Purchaser pays only the difference of lending fee and shipping costs
In this way it is possible to rent several sample goods types repeatedly while the Purchaser is not obliged to purchase the goods definitely and it is valid only for lending fee up to the moment when one of the lent goods satisfies him.
Goods lending does not result in the Purchaser's duty to purchase the goods as long as none of the points defined in these trading conditions are not met.
The Seller reserves the right to refuse next lending of sample goods if
the goods were damaged during the last lending or the Seller has doubts as to the correctness of the Purchaser.
All the payments defined as lending fees for the goods in a document of order become after concluding the purchase contract automatically a fixed already paid amount of the final price for goods and
this amount is not charged to the Purchaser as additional costs, i.e. the Purchaser pays only exact price
for the tailor-made goods according to his requirements which is defined in the price list.
The Purchaser covers only the shipping costs for goods, or difference of sample goods and
goods which is tailor-made for the Purchaser according to the requirements respectively.
In case of keeping sample goods, lending fees for goods are automatically part of
a final price which corresponds with the price defined in the price list for the given goods.
In none of these cases the Purchaser pays for the goods more as the final price is defined for the given goods in the price list, even after lending of sample goods.
If the purchase contract is not concluded between the Purchaser and the Seller and the Purchaser is not satisfied with the goods and does not decide for other goods, the amount defined in the document of order as -advance payment will be returned to the Purchaser and the Purchaser covers only lending fee for goods and shipping costs.
For more informations Contact us.